After last night’s season finale (Episode 13, “I Choose You”), the fate of our Mistresses is uncertain — both on air (a second season hasn’t been green lit yet) and in the script (gun shots! Flatlines! Dismissed lovers!), so there’s only one thing we can do to convince the powers that be at ABC to renew the show: offer them the sophomore season’s top five story lines.
1. Savi (Alyssa Milano) survives the car crash and struggles on picking her favorite baby boy name: Dom or Harry.
2. Karen (Yunjin Kim) survives the Elizabeth Grey shootout, but her young lover, Sam does not. Swearing off men, she channels her grief toward getting her job back…and then Thomas Grey walks in. Alive.
3. In a fit of rage, April (Rochelle Aytes) finally puts her former (and formerly dead) husband where he belongs: behind bars.
4. Joss (Jes Macallan) has sex with a man who buys one of her properties. Lots of sex.
5. A new mistress is added to the group (hey, if The Real Housewives can do it every season, so can this show!) — she’s a soap opera actress with a dark secret.
SAVI’S GEOMETRIC-PRINT KAFTAN/CAFTAN COVER UP DRESS:
Trina Turk Ogee Caftan (no longer available)
GET THE LOOK:Vix Swimwear Caftan
JOSS’ BLACK PLUNGING/DEEP V-NECK SWIMSUIT:
Karla Colletto Basic Plunge Halter Swimsuit
GET THE LOOK FOR LESS:Badgley Mischka Shirred Dip Back Maillot
JOSS’ BLACK CROCHET/LACE PANTS:
BECCA Colorized Bottom with Scarf-Tie Waist
GET THE LOOK FOR LESS:Maxine Crochet Pant (for an extra 20% Off use code: SUMMERSEND)
APRIL’S CREAM/OATMEAL CROCHET CARDIGAN:
Free People Crochet Cardigan (no longer available)
GET THE LOOK:Kimchi Blue Open-Stitch Cardigan
APRIL’S BEADED WHITE TANK TOP:
Free People Beaded Georgette Tank (no longer available)
GET THE LOOK:Love Sam White Jersey Beaded V-Neck Sleeveless TopGUESS Scoop-Neck Beaded Tank
JOSS’ HORSE PULLOVER SWEATER:
Free People Pony Ride Sweater (no longer available)
GET THE LOOK:J. Crew Horsing Around SweatshirtCheck out more on Mistresses on OSS by clicking right here!
Got an item you want to track down? A set you want deconstructed? Email me (email@example.com), send me note via the contact page, or send me a Tweet